We take the privacy and security of your information seriously and are committed to making sure we do things right. This policy applies between you (the User of this website) and us (4unoworries), the owner of this website.
We use a few key terms in this policy:
|Data||Any information you submit to our Website will be considered as Data. This includes where applicable Personal Data, as defined by relevant Data Protection Laws.|
|Data Protection Laws||Covers any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|4unoworries, we or us||4unoworries Limited (Company number: 09180519), Sovereign Court, 230 Upper Fifth Street, Central Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK9 2HR.|
|User or you||Any visitor that comes to see our Website, except for anyone who is either employed by us or is engaged in providing business services to us when accessing this website.|
Before reading further, please bear in mind when reading this policy;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- any references we make to sub-clauses etc refer to this policy unless we say otherwise;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any updates or changes to it;
Scope of this policy
- We’ve written this policy to apply to our website, including any subdomains (for example sub.domain.com) and the actions that you take and our actions in creating and managing the site. It also applies to some of the services available through our website and business activities.
- The policy does not apply to websites that we do not own or operate but may link to as useful content. As we do not operate or own these sites this policy does not apply.
- For the purpose of applicable Data Protection Laws, we consider ourselves as the data controller for any information you submit to our website. This means we are responsible for determining the purpose and manner in which your data is processed.
As we operate and create this website, we may use providers to help us do so, these are referred to as data processors.
During the use of our website or certain services accessible from our website the following types of personal data may be collected:
- Use of this website: we may collect the following data, which includes:
- Contact details (name, email address, contact number)
- Networking events: When booking into one of our networking events (Fenny Business Club, Business Club Bucks etc.) the following data will be collected:
- Contact Details (name, email address, contact number)
- Payment Details (card payment details as required by the payment provider) these are processed by our selected payment providers.
- Social Media: We run some groups and pages on social media to support our business activities in addition, we can be contacted by direct message. When using social media, the following data may be collected:
- Audience Demographic information (Age Range, Gender, Town/City and Country)
- Any ad hoc data transfers between us via direct messaging. Please note: we do not endorse or recommend the transfer of personal information, especially any sensitive information via social media.
We will not use this website to collect any sensitive categories of personal information.
How we collect data
We collect data in the following ways:
- Data that is submitted by you when using features such as completing our contact form or registering for a networking event.
- Some data we will collect automatically when you use our website. For example, we automatically collect some information about your visit to our websites such as your IP Address, the date and time and the pages you have viewed. We use this information to help us make improvements to the website content and navigation.
- We will also collect some data automatically via cookies, in line with your decision according to our Cookies Policy. For more information please see our Cookies Policy.
Our use of Data
When we collect data through our website, we may use it for the following purposes:
- Make contact with you following registered interest in our services.
- Where you selected interest to receive further information about our products and services, we will use your contact details to send you newsletters and other marketing material that may be of interest to you. You can opt-out of receiving marketing material from us at any time by sending an enquiry using the details under the ‘Your Rights’ section.
- Should you in future become a customer we will use this data to help provide the agreed services, including making introductions to agreed referral partners providing specialist services.
- Where necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
In addition to the above, we may also use data collected to:
- Improve our products, services and website.
- Internal record keeping in line with relevant Data Protection Legislation.
Our legal basis for using Data
Under relevant Data Protection Legislation, we use the following legal basis for processing any collected data:
- Performance of a Contract – this means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract, which you are a party to or take steps at your request before entering into a contract.
- Legitimate Interest – where the processing of data is deemed necessary for the legitimate interests of our business. If you object to our use of data collected you have the right to object in certain circumstances. Please see the section “Your Rights” below.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation this means processing your data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
Whom we share data with
Under this policy we may share data collected for the following parties:
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors, in line with the above reasons.
- Our referral partners, please see the table below for further details.
- Relevant Third-Party service providers providing services to us, which require the processing of data to provide those services, for example, our email service provider.
- Any relevant authorities which request the information to facilitate law enforcement activities.
We work with several selected partners to provide specialist services to our customers. Introductions are made after discussion with our customers. Only basic contact details are shared with our referral partners and no further information is exchanged after the initial introduction has been made. Our list of preferred partners is detailed in the table below:
|Provider||Service Provided||Provider Website|
|A Plan||Insurance Services||https://www.aplan.co.uk/bournemouth?|
|SJL Insurance||Insurance Services||https://www.sjlins.co.uk/|
|Excel 121 Ltd||Financial Planning & Mortgages||https://www.excelwealth.co.uk/|
|SafeGuarding Futures||Estate Planning||https://safeguardingfutures.co.uk/|
|Premier Solicitors LLP||Probate Services||https://www.premiersolicitors.co.uk/|
|All Business Solutions||Business Solutions||https://www.allbusinesssolutions.co.uk/|
We act as joint Data Controllers with our referral partners, meaning we are both responsible for determining the purpose and manner in which your data is processed. 4unoworries only processes personal data for the purpose of making the initial introduction to the referral partner and is not responsible for further data processing activities occurring under the referral partner.
For further details of the data processing activities undertaken by a referral partner, please make direct contact with the partner.
Third-Party service providers
Some services processing personal data are provided through third-party providers. The below table details some relevant third-party service providers used to provide our business services:
|Provider & Service Provided||Acting as:||Data Storage Location||Provider Security / Data Processing Agreement|
|Eventbrite – Event Bookings||Data Processor||USA||
Data Processing Agreement:
Payment Card Security:
|Go Cardless – Payment Provider||Joint Data Controller||UK, France, Germany, Australia and the United States||
|Stripe – Payment Provider||Joint Data Controller||EEA & USA||
|Calendly – appointment Bookings||Data Processor||USA||Data Processing Addendum
For further information about third parties we use and queries for further details, please use the contact details below under the ‘Your Rights’ section.
Keeping data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
- Your use of this website and data transferred between your browser and this site is secured using an HTTPS connection.
- We store your data on secure servers.
- We regularly back up our servers and update any services with available updates as required.
- Data transfers between us and any data processors will be conducted securely.
- We require third parties to respect the security of your data and conduct checks and due diligence to confirm providers have adequate controls and mechanisms in place to protect personal data shared with them.
- Measures we use to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse, loss or unauthorised access to your data via your use of this website please let us know immediately by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that when your data has been deleted, it may persist in backup or archives for some time afterwards.
Where we store the data
- Any data collected through this website is stored on servers in the UK.
- Many of our external third parties are based outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), so their processing of your personal data will involve transferring data outside of the EEA. Whenever we transfer personal data outside of the EEA we ensure a similar degree of data protection is afforded to it by implementing safeguards and data processing agreements. Please contact us using the contact details below in the ‘Your Rights’ section if you want further information on specifical mechanisms used by us when transferring personal data outside of the EEA.
- Unless subject to an exemption under data protection laws, you have the following rights in relation to your data:
- Right to access – the right to request copies of the data we hold about you at any time. If we provide you with access to the data, we hold about you, we will not charge you for this unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.”, in which case we may raise a charge to cover the administration costs of providing the information. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to prevent us from using your Data or limit how we can use it, where applicable.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your data, including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via email@example.com
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in regulation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/ .
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period we hold it.
Changes in this policy
We reserve the right to make changes in this policy at any time. Any such alterations will be posted on the website.
This policy was created in association with Shout Cyber.